Anyone who knows me well would say my passion in life is interiors, fashion and style. My training began in fashion but I have loved interior design from a young age. My inspiration has come from those around me and their knowledge and individual approach to designing their own homes has had a great impact on me.
Since opening Cooper & Cooper in 2012, I have gained experience in renovating old dated furniture with a fresh new look. I have also developed great relationships with furniture suppliers to find that perfect piece for any home.
If you need or have furniture that needs a Louise Cooper touch, I’d love to hear from you.
Based on previous projects I have worked on, here is a rough guide for pricing:
- Side tables & wine tables – £40-£50
- Small console tables – £80
- Chest of drawers – £80 – £150 (depending on size)
- Kitchen chairs – £50 each
- Bar stools – £50 each
- Dressing tables – £100 – £150
- Dressers – £250 – £300
- Sideboards – £150
- Storage trunks – £60 – £80
- Coffee tables – from £60
The prices include your choice of Grand Illusions paint colour and varnish. Shellac* can also be added for a small charge.
* Shellac is a stain block to seal knots and oil in wood.